I bought “Bluetooth Earbuds Senbow APTX + Siamesed Ear Hook Sweatproof Wireless Running Sports Bluetooth Earbuds” from Amazon, on sale. The instructions are marked “Bluetooth Instruction Manual S01 Bluetooth Headset”. The instructions are almost worthless.
“The BUTTON” - There is one button on the left earpiece. I refer to it as “the BUTTON”. There are also 3 buttons mounted on the wire between the earbuds.
- Power On = Press and hold the BUTTON until it speaks “power on”.
- Power Off = Press and hold the BUTTON until it speaks “power off”.
- Battery Report = Tap the BUTTON briefly, while the headset is on.
- Volume Up = Briefly tap (or repeatedly tap) the button closest to your left ear. This is button is above the others, as the wire hangs down.
- Volume Down = Briefly tap (or repeatedly top) the button farthest from your left ear. This button is below the others, as the wire hangs down.
- Start of Track = Press and Hold the Volume Up button.
- Previous Track = do Start of Track twice, with no delay in between.
- Next Track = Press and Hold the Volume Down button.
- Pause = Briefly tap the middle button on the wire.
- Pair = From the power off state, press and hold the BUTTON until it says it is pairing.
- Answer Call = Something to do with the middle button on the wire.
- Powered on: Blue flash every 3 seconds.
- Powering off: Single slow red pulse
- Powering on: 3 blue flashes about once a second, followed by 1 quick blue flash.
- Charging: When the LED turns from red to blue, it is fully charged.