Outlook 2003 Tasks Versus Evernote 3 (Windows Desktop edition)
- You can set a reminder on a task in Outlook.
- I've set up nifty Search Folders to give me the following views of Tasks:
- All Tasks
- Completed Tasks
- Synchronization across web, Windows, OS X (and yes, I use all 3).
- iPhone synch (for when I buy an iPhone).
- Evernote is a better reposiitory for other (non-task) information, that I'll be using even if I put my Tasks in Outlook.
- July 23, 2009 - I'm going with Outlook because of the reminders (mostly) and the extra attributes (to a lesser degree).